Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blogger account not so dormant?

It isn't! Shocking, I know.

Through the power of "something or other," I have the sudden desire to update this blog with some content. And by "content," I mean ramblings of the first things that come to my mind, regardless of whether they have any kind of substance to them. In other words, I'm using a blog in the way Ric Romero intended. Ah, to feel complete.

For more than the last year, I've been using my Livejournal account for my blogging purposes, but through the power of "something or other," I haven't had the desire to update it at all. Honestly, I'm not sure what it is, but I'm assuming it has something to do with reading a number of other blogger accounts from people I believe whose writing styles are an excellent inspiration in terms of the display of their sheer writing capability and their content. I don't have hopes like that for this blog, though. Pfft!

But yeah, here's hoping to more upates for this blog in the future. I'm supposing that depends on the mood. It's always that pesky "mood" thingie that's getting in the way of everything.

No comments: